Aupair Jobs writes:
Mothers are such a special breed. Dads, you might need to help out the little ones so that they can make a special Mother’s Day present for mom. In case you are at a loss as to what to help the kids make for mom, here are 24 blog entries to help. Some of these crafts the kids will be able to create almost on their own, but you may need to supervise and get out the craft supplies. Others will take a bit more effort from you dad, but mom will definitely appreciate the time that you spent helping the kids create a special gift for her. Choose from wearable art like necklaces to eco-friendly crafts if that’s what mom is into. Even if you are craft challenged you can help the kids create a coupon book for mom or a gift basket. Check out these blogs and see if you get inspired.
Mom would be proud to wear a butterfly ring that her child made her or maybe a funky necklace with interchangeable felt roses to match every outfit. Grab the kids and a few craft supplies and make some wearable art for mom. Your daughter may want to make one for herself too so that she can match her mom. These six blog posts will show you how to do these and more.
- DIY Bracelets: Mother’s Day Gifts
- DEMO! 3D Fabric Butterfly Ring
- Recycled Scraps
- Do-It-Yourself Textile Necklace
- Upcycled T-Shirt Mother’s Day Gifts
- Interchangeable Felt Necklace
Is mom into being green and recycling? Maybe you should create an eco-friendly Mother’s Day present for her? How about stopping by the thrift store and picking up a candle stick and an old plate to make her a pedestal cake stand? Grab the spray paint and give it a good coat of mom’s favorite color and you are home free. Maybe that project is a little too involved; you could always create a room air freshener using stuff you already have around the house. Find instructions for these and other eco-friendly gift ideas in these six blog articles.
- 3 Meaningfully Green Mother’s Day Gift Ideas (video)
- Repurposed Candlesticks
- Wheel of Affection
- 15 Organic Mother’s Day Gifts
- Plantable Seeded Paper Flowers
- Easy Baking Soda Air Freshener- TUTORIAL
No Crafting Involved
Some dads aren’t that crafty and that is okay. You can still help your child come up with a heartfelt gift for mom. Print out some Mother’s Day coupons using free printables or a geometric word art piece with words to describe mom put into a frame. These ideas still make gifts that mom will be excited to receive and you didn’t even have to break out the glue. Take a look at these six blogs for more, non-crafty gift ideas.
- Unique Mother’s Day Gift Ideas from the Dollar Store
- 15 Dessert Recipes in a Jar
- Art Makes the Perfect Mother’s Day Present
- Free Printable Mother’s Day Coupons
- 10 Great Gift Ideas for Mother’s Day
- How to Make Mother’s Day Gifts: Gift Basket Ideas
Homemade with Love
Most kids love to craft so it’s a no brainer to let them make something for mom for Mother’s Day. Check out these six blog entries for simple crafting ideas that kids can do with a little help from dad or other adult. Make a photo collage for mom using pictures of the kids. Moms love to look at pictures of their babies. No matter how big or small the gift is mom will love it because the kids made it especially for her.
- How-To: Mother’s Day Pop-Up Card
- DIY: Make Your Own Scrabble Coasters
- Mother’s Day Gift Idea: Children’s Art Vase
- Mixed Media Photo Collages for Mother’s Day
- Arts and Crafts: 3 Easy (and Kid-Friendly) Mother’s Day DIY Gift Ideas
- DIY Tuesday: Mother’s Day Gift
Read continue full article>